HEBREW APOSTOLIC IMMERSION BE WITH US THE FIRST TIME 14th December 2019 10.00 am The Pensioner's Hall, 15 Lavington Close, Hackney Wick, London E9 5HA
To Register for our current FREE immersion session in Hackney Wick CLICK HERE
There are 7 different reasons why everyone should be baptised/ immersed in the name of Yahusha:
Immersion is important because:
1) It remits (forgives sin). Acts 2:38
2) It washes away sin Acts 22:16
3) It enables you to put on Messiah Gal 3:27
4) It demonstrates you believe Mark 16:16
5) It is the answer of a good conscience to Elohim 1Pet 3:21
6) It represents an infusion if new genes Titus 3:5
7) It fulfils all righteousness Matt 3:15
How should I prepare for immersion
1) Have you repented 0f your sins (wrong behaviours that break the law)? Mk 1:14
2) Do you have faith in the Hebrew Messiah to save or deliver you? Faith is trust Heb 11:1, 6
3) Do you believe the good news that you are no longer under the curse in Messiah? Mark 1:14
5) Will you be determined to live differently after the immersion as far as is humanly possible depending on Messiah by raising up to walk in newness of life Rom 6:4
6) Then you must be Buried in water to put away the old life and remit your sins Acts 2:38; Acts 8:36-37 You have an opportunity right now, to set your life right and you don't want to miss it. Book now! CLICK HERE
As our contribution to the Hebrew apostolic awakening and by popular demand for this tremendous occasion and event we have made this opportunity available for all that will attend and are willing to be transformed.
We are doing this FREE immersion session to assist our people to start anew.
This occasion is what my former pastor meant when he said, "Its better to have it and not need it, than on judgement day to need it and not have it".
As we only have limited time and space, Book up now to avoid disappointment.
Activity suitable for all ages! Once you book up, you will receive more details by email as to how to prepare. Do forward the event to 5 people you know who are interested in black history. Booking link below:
In the event of having a problem, contact us on:Why not ring our office number 0203 002 3508 or 07729913169 and speak to Susan before 5pm on Tuesday - Friday or why not Email us at email@example.com
Weekly Service Times
Saturday Service 10:00 am - Intercessors hour 10:15 am - Hebrew education 10:25 am - Worship Service and Children's Sabbath School 11.00 am The Word 12.00 am Finish