About What We Believe
Core beliefs governing the ministry of Pillar of Faith Ministries
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old, Apocrypha and New Testaments in their original writing as fully inspired of Yah and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life, as well as all those who believe the scriptures to be true (Ps119:160; Jn 17:17).
2. We believe in one Yahuah (whom many call the Lord), manifested as Father in Creation, Son in redemption and Holy Spirit among believers in Him (Deut 6:4, Gal 3:20).
3. We believe that Yahusha (whom many call Jesus) Messiah was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is 100% Yah and 100% man (Lk 1:35; Mt 1:23; Jn 1:1, 14; 1Tim 2:5)
4. We believe that Yahuah created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt (Gen 1:27; Rom 3:23; Rom 6:23).
5. We believe that the Yahuah Yahusha Messiah died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. (Rom 5:8; 2Cor 5:21).
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Yahuah Yahusha, His ascension into Heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate (1Cor 15:1-3; Heb 4:15)
7. We believe in the personal return of the Yahuah Yahusha Messiah (1Thes 4:16-17).
8. We believe that all who repent of their sins and receive the Yahuah Yahusha Messiah by faith demonstrated by baptism in the name of our Yahuah Yahusha Messiah and infilling of the Holy Ghost (Ruach) are born again and thereby become children of Yahuah (Eph 2:8-9; Acts 2:38)
wwww 9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Ruach), empowering and equipping believers for service, the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the manifestation of spiritual fruit over time. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher (Acts 2:4; 1Cor 12; Gal 5:4-13).
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation (Acts 24:15; Rev 20:10-15)
11. We believe that the one true Assembly of believers is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Yahusha Messiah, and regenerated by the Holy Spirit (Ruach); that the local Assembly on earth should take its character from this conception of the Congregation spiritual and therefore that new birth and personal confession of Messiah are essentials of Congregational membership (Rev 5:9; 14:3).
12. We believe that the Yahuah Yahusha Messiah appointed two ordinances – Baptism in water and the feast days – to be observed as acts of obedience and as a perpetual witness to the cardinal facts of the Messianic apostolic faith; that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water after repentance and confession of identification with Messiah in burial and resurrection and that the keeping of the feast days including the feast of unlaven bread is the partaking of the symbolic memorial of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, till He comes (Acts 2:38; 8:12; 10:48; 19:5; 22:16; 1 Cor 1:23-28; Lk 22:17-20).
13. We believe that divine healing and miracles was provided for in the Old Testament and is an integral part of the New Testament Gospel (Isa 53:5; 1Pet 2:24; Matt 8:16-17).
14. We believe the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see Yahuah. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until death or the return of the Yahuah Yahusha Messiah (whichever comes soonest). Heb 12:14; 2Cor 7:1.
15. The Assembly is open to any further truth, which Yah may illuminate from the Scriptures from time to time, but there is no new thing under the Sun (Dan 12:4; Heb 1:1-3; Rev 22:16)
We are called to "Restore the Apostolic pattern to the endtime Israelites" and "Take the whole gospel to the whole of East London and beyond"