Events Calendar Page
To find out what we are planning as well as what is currently happening. Look at our calendar below.
Should it be one of the events you need to book up for, then go to our events page and book up through Eventbrite.
Should you have any difficulties please contact us through our contact us page. May Yahuah bless you!
Why not ring our office number 0203 002 3508 or 07729913169 and speak to Susan between 10am to 5pm on Tuesday - Friday Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SIMPLE APPOINTED TIMES CALENDAR 2021/22
1) Pesach (Passover) 14/1 Hebrew month
Sat 27th Mar 2021 (Sundown) to Sun 28th Mar 2021 (sun up)
2) Matza (Unlaven bread Day 1) 15/1 Hebrew month
Sun 28th Mar 2021 (Sun up) to Mon 29th April 2021 (Sun down)
3) Bakarym (First fruits) 19/1 Hebrew month
Weds 31st Mar 2021 (sundown) to Thurs 1st Apr 2021 (sundown)
4) Matza (unlaven bread Day 7) 21/1 Hebrew month
Friday 2nd Apr 2021 (sun down) to Sat 3rd Apr 2021 (Sundown)
5) Shavuot (Weeks or Pentecost) 15/3 Hebrew month
Wednesday 26th May 2021 (Sundown) to Thursday 27th May 2021 (Sundown)
6) Yom Teruah (Trumpets) 1/7 Hebrew month
Sat 11th Sept 2021 (Sundown) to Sun 12th Sept 2021 (Sundown)
7) Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) - 10/7 Hebrew month
Mon 20 Sept 2021 (Sundown) to Tues 21st Sept 2021 (Sundown)
8) Sukkot (Tabernacles Day 1) - 15/7 Hebrew month
Sat 25th Sept 2021 (Sundown) to Sat 2nd October 2021 (Sundown)
9) (Day 8) Sukkot (Last great day 22/7 Hebrew month)
Sat 2nd Oct 2021 Sundown) to Sun 3rd Oct 2021 (Sundown)
10) Feast of Dedication 25/9 Hebrew month
Sun 5th Dec 2021 (Sundown) to Mon 6th Dec 2021 (Sundown)
11) Purim 15/12 Hebrew month
Thurs 24th Feb 2022 (Sundown) to Fri 25th Feb 2022 (Sundown)
The Shofar is sounded at the beginning of every Hebrew month and can be sounded together with or substituted by the shouts of praise (13 Mar, 13 Apr, 13 May, 13 Jun, 13 Jul, 12 Aug, 12 Sep, 12 Oct, 12 Nov, 13 Dec, 12 Jan, 11 Feb).
Weekly Service Times
We are called to "Restore the Apostolic pattern to the endtime Israelites" and "Take the whole gospel to the whole of East London and beyond"