Ways to give
- You've Got Options You've got options when you're deciding how to give at Pillar Of Faith Ministries (POF).
Cash (to us, that means currency and cheques, as well as online giving by credit cards and bank account payments) is the easiest method and provides the most immediate benefit.
- It’s Simple: Quick and easy signup online. You don’t have to remember to write a cheque (now out of fashion). You may make a one-time gift or you can set up a recurring donation.
- It’s Secure: Charitable giving portal (Payacharity) allows for, debit and credit card information to be taken encryted and secure.
- It’s God Honoring: The Bible teaches us to honor Yah with our “First Fruits” of our labor. (Proverbs 3:9) By setting up a recurring contribution scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure your First Fruits are faithfully given back to Yah.
- click the button above or below to begin giving online.
- Giving envelopes are available in the Guest services area for your convenience. Please feel free to drop this envelope in the basket during the offering time of the service. You can also mail your contribution directly to the church at The Pensioners Hall, 15 Lavington Close, London E9 5HF, UK.
- POF Church uses text as a form of giving through (Justgiving) to process giving through smart phones. If you have given to you can follow the simple instructions to give . Be sure to enable cookies in your smart phone browser.
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry (lol).
- Life Insurance: name “Apostolic Pillar of Faith Ministries”, as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy if this is what you want.
Making a gift from appreciated stock or mutual funds creates a win-win situation for both you and the Assembly. Long-term appreciated assets have a fair market value greater than their cost, since they were generally purchased more than 12 months earlier. If you are making a gift of stock or securities, please let us know so that we can verify the transfer and properly record your donation.
Even in the most common words we use to describe ourselves, we speak of our vital connection to others ...mother... father... daughter... son... sister... brother... wife... husband...teacher... mentor... friend. We cherish the relationships through which Yah has blessed our lives. In this spirit, you may wish to make a special gift in honor or memory of a loved one. To do this, simply log in and give according to what Yah has laid upon your heart.
To do this, simply let us know by dropping us a line below.
We are called to "Restore the Apostolic pattern to the endtime Israelites" and "Take the whole gospel to the whole of East London and beyond"